Andrew Lai has created a versatile Raspberry Pi all-in-one utility add-on board which provides a wealth of features in one easy to install Pi HAT. Adding a display, buttons, power switch and infrared connectivity to enhance your raspberry Pi project even further.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Raspberry Pi ProdBoard which is taken to Kickstarter this week to raise the required funds it needs to go into production.
Specifications of the ProdBoard include :
• 6 x GPIO Buttons
• 2 x onboard LED
• 3 x i2C Ports for connecting to sensors such as temperature, humidity and pressure sensors
• 1.3″ High Contrast OLED display (128 x 96 resolution)
• Power Pi Switch (It’s programmable with onboard Attiny85 using the same design as my first Kickstarter project delivered)
• Infrared Receiver with Remote Control included (LIRC compatible)
• Infrared Blaster (LIRC compatible)
• 8 Channel Dip switch to optionally turn off any buttons and LEDs, so the GPIO pins can be spared
• Reusable Raspberry Pi 40pin GPIO Pinout
This Raspberry Pi Productivity Board in short, ProdBoard, contains essential utilities hardware which helps you with your raspberry pi projects. With most projects, you need input and outputs, ProdBoard combines all of below features with sample codes to aid you with your Raspberry Pi projects development.
For more information on the Raspberry Pi ProdBoard jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page by following the link below. If you enjoy building Pi projects you might be interested in our comprehensive list of Raspberry Pi displays, HATS and small screens.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Top News