Bethesda Softworks has released a new patch today for the recently launched Prey game bringing with it official PlayStation 4 Pro support and plenty of features for Pro owners to enjoy.
The Prey v1.04 patch adds features, tweaks and enhancements that were expected to be available at launch. But although a little late you can now enjoy a wealth of specific PlayStation Pro enhancements which are listed below.
Specific PlayStation Pro features include:
▪ Enable Screen-Space Reflections
▪ Higher quality shadows
▪ Improved texture appearance
▪ More texture memory (stable streaming)
▪ Anisotropy 16x (from 4x)
▪ Improved visual fidelity
▪ Less LOD usage
▪ Dynamic lights show up further
▪ Particles are allowed to draw more pixels per effect
▪ Particle refraction enabled
Global updates include:
▪ Glooing Cook between objectives no longer breaks mission.
▪ ‘Nightmare is Hunting You’ no longer plays after completing ‘Copy Protection’ without Typhon Neuromods installed.
▪ Disgruntled Employee mission now properly completes if player finds Grant Lockwood prior to getting mission.
▪ Sarah Elazar will now give the code for Cargo Bay B if player has hostility from Phantoms.
▪ Aaron Ingram will no longer flee and cower when released in Psychotronics.
▪ Player can no longer lock themselves in the security pharmaceuticals office in Trauma.
▪ Superfruit no longer appears shrunken and flat when fully grown.
▪ Adjusted timing on several cutscenes.
▪ Blank objective markers no longer persist above reticle.
▪ Using key actions while controller prompts are shown will no longer cause a freeze.
▪ Tracking bracelets are now sent to Recycler with “Transfer all Junk”.
▪ Additional fixes for PS4 input drift.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.