Campers and those of you that like to live away from the grid, but need to keep your mobile devices, action cameras and more charged. May be interested in a new portable lantern and smartphone charger called the LuminAID.
LuminAIDAs a 150 lumen lantern and is also equipped with a solar charger as well as an integrated battery that can be charged in one to 2 hours via micro USB connections or using the integrated solar panel in under 14 hours.
Once charged the lantern is capable of providing a charge of 5v 2.5amps violets integrated USB and is also waterproof to a depth of 1 m and can be collapsed down to just one inch in thickness. Watch the promotional video below to learn more about its unique design features.
• Weighs just 8.5 ounces – less than a paperback book!
• Packs flat to only 1″ thick and inflates into 6″ cube lantern
• 150 Lumen output on Turbo mode
• 50 hour max run time on Low Mode
• Two ways to recharge: 1-2 hours by micro USB or 12-14 hours by built-in high efficiency solar panel
• 5V 2.4Amp USB output port to recharge phones, tablets, cameras
• Use in any weather: it’s waterproof, floats, and can be submerged up to 1 meter deep (IP67).