PlayStation VR users that are searching for a more tailor-made audio VR experience rather than using their normal headphones to listen to games and immersive VR applications while using their PlayStation.
May be interested in a new pair of headphones called Mantis which have been specifically designed to be used with the PlayStation VR hardware and easily clip onto either side of the headset to provide a Rift styled stereo audio solution.
Created by bionik the new Mantis PlayStation VR sound system is advertised at just $49 but unfortunately isn’t quite ready to purchase and is listed as coming soon on the company’s website. Features of the Mantis PlayStation VR headset include :
• Eliminates ear fatigue that occurs with regular headphones or earbuds.
• Lightweight, rests gently on the ear without sacrificing sound.
• Creates an immersive experience that puts you directly in the game.
• Dust-proof and tangle-resistant.
• Connects directly to the headset to consolidate hardware, making it easier to wear and store.
• Compliments the design and color scheme of the PlayStation® VR.
• Easy to install and adjust – clips effortlessly onto the headset band and can flip on and off ear with ease.
Take your virtual reality gaming to the next level with an innovative headset that easily attaches to your PlayStation® VR. A unique and revolutionary design makes for a seamlessly integrated experience.
For more details on the Mantis PlayStation VR headset jump over to the official bionik website via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.