Sony has today confirmed details of its PlayStation E3 2017 live streaming events that will be taking place next week as well as announcing the PlayStation rewards viewers can earn by watching the live streams.
The PlayStation Live From E3 2017 programming starts on Monday, June 12th and continues until Thursday, June 15th 2017. The official times of each live stream are listed below.
- Monday, June 12 | PlayStation Live From E3 2017 featuring the PlayStation Media Showcase | 5:00 PM Pacific Time
- Tuesday, June 13 | PlayStation Live From E3 2017 programming | 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time
- Wednesday, June 14 | PlayStation Live From E3 2017 programming | 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time
- Thursday, June 15 | PlayStation Live From E3 2017 programming | 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM Pacific Time
Sid Shuman Director, SIEA Social Media explains more about the rewards.Sid Shuman Director, SIEA Social Media explains more about the rewards.
E3 is just days away! Because you’re smart and sophisticated, you already know that we’re livestreaming four days and 15+ hours of PlayStation game updates, new trailers, and developer interviews — and the PlayStation Media Showcase — starting next Monday, June 12 at 5:00pm Pacific Time. Completing Quests at live.playstation.com will give viewers a chance to unlock free goodies just for watching with us — here’s a sampling of what will be on-hand for PlayStation Live From E3 2017:
- 25% off apparel at the PlayStation Gear Store (excluding sale and pre-order items, US-only)
- New PS4 Themes, including Symbols in the Sky, Everybody’s Golf, and a fun Donut theme we cooked up for this event
- Dreadnought Hunter Pack (a $9.99 value)
- Unlock “MLB The Show 17 E3 2017 Exclusive Pack” for players and items
- Visit Supergiant’s Pyre Channel to unlock two great rewards (very limited quantities!)
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.