Audio and communications technology manufacturer Plantronics has announced the availability of a new pair of wireless headphones taking the form of the Plantronics BackBeat GO 600 priced at $100. The new wireless headphones are available in four colours black, khaki, navy and grey and are equipped with Bluetooth 4.1, HFP 1.6, HSP 1.2, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4.
The internal rechargeable battery is capable of providing up to 18 hours of continuous playback and has a standby time of up to 20 days and a deep sleep of six months. Equipped with 40 mm drivers with bass tube design the over-the-ear headphones featuring “unique capabilities for people who put music first, at an economical price point” says Plantronics. Greg Miller, director of portfolio business management, Personal Solutions, Plantronics explains. “Our core expertise in headphones, wireless and premium experiences make Plantronics uniquely qualified to give music lovers the best possible immersive stereo experience at an affordable price point. Plantronics’ baseline standard in all of our products is to provide superior audio, consistent with that found in our premium products.”
Features of the new wireless headphones include :
– A rechargeable battery that delivers up to 18 hours of wireless listening time on a single charge.
– Remaining connected at up to 33 ft/10 m from Bluetooth compatible smartphones and tablets.
– Earcups that fold flat for easy storage and transport; ensuring comfort when worn around the neck.
– A carrying pouch, a USB cable for charging and an audio cable for direct connection for listening to music anytime, even if the battery is dead.
– Dedicated on-ear controls that make pause/play, skipping tracks, adjusting volume and taking calls easy.
– A wideband-enabled microphone that ensures voice clarity; answers calls or accesses Siri, Google Now, and Cortana hands-free via voice command.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.