Pixelmator for the iPhone and iPad has received a major update, the new version of the popular photo editing and drawing app now comes with support for the Apple Pencil on the iPad Pro.
As well as adding in support for the iPad Pro, Pixelmator has also added in support for 3D Touch on the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus.
Here are some of the new features:
Pixelmator for iOS 2.2 works great on the iPad Pro, fully supports the new Apple Pencil, adds 3D Touch support, and more.
Pixelmator now works great on the new iPad Pro
• Create and edit images with Pixelmator on the iPad Pro.
• Sketch and paint even more naturally with full Apple Pencil and palm-rejection support, as well as specially tailored brushes, featuring pressure, tilt, and acceleration sensitivity.
• Open and edit images up to 100 megapixels.
Pixelmator adds 3D Touch support on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
• Paint with 3D Touch-sensitivity.
• Press firmly on the Pixelmator icon on the home screen to instantly open your Pixelmator gallery, create a new image, or open an image from Photos.
• Press firmly on an image in your Pixelmator gallery to quickly preview it, duplicate it, share it, copy it to Photos, or to delete it.
You can find out more details on all of the new features included in the update over at iTunes at the link below, there are also a range of performance improvements and bug fixes.Filed Under: Apple, Apple iPad