If you are searching for a secure way to keep your crypto currency safe until the prices are a little more healthy you may be interested in a new physical cold storage wallet specifically designed for bitcoin and crypto currencies called Ridge Iron. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the physical cold storage coin which can be used to securely store cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others using a metal coin and an inner secret key.
The unique crypto currency cold storage wallet has this week launched via Kickstarter and is already on its way to raising its required pledge goal with still 27 days remaining on its campaign. Features of the Ridge Iron crypto currency wallet include :
– Blockchain Iron’s Crypto Coin Vault is an offline cold storage wallet for cryptocurrencies.
– Nearly Indestructible: Fire, Water, and EMP Resistant
– Offline Storage of Cryptocurrency
– Made from Highest-Quality Artisanal Materials to Convey Style & Value
– Simple & Efficient Near-Instant Deposit of Funds
– Customizable Copper Disks for Secure Key Storage via Split Keys
– Compatible with All Cryptocurrency Exchanges Such as Coinbase & Kraken
For more details and to make a pledge from $145 or roughly £114 jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page by following the link below. If all goes well worldwide shipping is expected to take place during the early months of 2019.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.