Those of you looking for a normal digital way to plan and track your goals, to dos and projects might be interested in a new project which is being launched via Kickstarter this week by Angelia Trinidad to launch a new Passion Planner journal.
Latest Passion Planner is also hoping to help out students by providing three books to students for every Passion Planner sold by the Kickstarter campaign. Check out the video below to learn more about how the Passion Planner can help you plan and organise your life in a non-digital way.
Our secret to success lies in giving with an open heart on all levels of our business:
– We offer the full Passion Planner PDF for anyone to use for free;
– We launched our Pay-it-Forward program, a program that allows people to pay a planner forward to a stranger in need at half the cost;
– We’ve given thousands of Passion Planners to hundreds of non-profits all around the country.
– And through that we’ve grown more in a few years than most companies do in decades.
We believe that students will change the world. But many are torn between finding the balance between their dreams and the expectations of others that they become stagnant. We believe that this tool will help students find confidence in themselves so that they can cultivate the strength to build a better tomorrow.
– Passion RoadMap: Annual exercise that helps you define, and create actions for your goals in 3 months, 1 year, 3 years, and throughout your life.
– Weekly layouts (Sunday – Monday) that run from August 2016 – August 2017
– Annual and monthly overview calendars
– Monthly reflection questions to keep you focused on your progress
– 20 additional blank pages
– 20 additional gridded pages
For more information on the new Passion Planner jump over to the Kickstarter website for details by following the link below.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News