Panasonic has added another digital camera to their line up, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX580.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX580 features a 12.1 megapixel sensor, 5 x optical zoom, a 25mm ultra wide angle LEICA DC Lens, and a 3 inch touchscreen display.
Here’s the full specs.
- 12.1 effective Megapixel CCD
- 3-inch LCD display with 230,000 pixels
- F2.8-5.9, 5X optical zoom lens, equivalent to 25 – 125 mm
- ISO sensitivity of 80-6400
- Optical image stabilization
- new Venus Engine V processor
- Intelligent Auto and Panorama Assist features
- Records movies at 1280 x 720 (30 fps) using the M-JPEG codec
- Max. 5 images. In 3-megapixel (4:3), 2.5-megapixel (3:2), 2-megapixel (16:9) recording.
- 40MB onboard memory + SD/SDHC/MMC slot
- Uses a proprietary li-ion battery; 350 shots per charge
- Macro Zoom function lets users pull subjects even closer to capture dramatic close-up shots by using the 3x digital zoom in the wide-angle.
- High-Speed Burst (Speed Priority) that fires off approx. 10 shots per second*4.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX580 will go on sale in April for $399.