If you are interested in monitoring your posture on a daily basis, you may be interested in a new wearable health and posture smart necklace called Pose which has been designed by the creative development team at Opter.
Watch the video below to learn more about the smart necklace which can track your posture for over seven days on a single charge and provides feedback on your activity, sleep and more.
Features include the ability to :
• Free your back from pain caused by awkward positions.
• Save your skin from premature aging and skin cancer.
• Learn better sleep through proven habits and light tracking.
• Improve your mood with natural light and confident posture.
• Boost your productivity by optimizing light levels.
• Move around more especially at your standing desk.
• Look good not just with better posture, but with a stylish accessory.
Wear Pose as a necklace using any chain of your choice (stainless steel chain included), or attach it to your shirt, bra, or tie using the included clip. It’s totally up to you — Pose fits into your style. Save your back by avoiding awkward positions. Pose tackles back pain from a holistic perspective: get reminders to keep your spine in a neutral position and to stay moving.
How it works: Pose learns the posture you want when you calibrate it, then warns you by vibrating when you’ve deviated from that posture for too long. Increase the difficulty in the app as your posture gets better. You can also set the vibration strength and the minimum time interval between vibrations. You can set quiet hours to prevent Pose from vibrating at night, and Pose won’t vibrate if you’re sleeping or not wearing it.
Pose is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges starting from $79 and delivery expected to take place during March 2018. For full specifications and more information jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page via the link below.