OnePlus has released a software update for their OnePlus 7 pro smartphone, OxygenOS 9.5.7 and 9it brings a range of camera improvements to the handset.
The update also comes with some bug fixes and performance improvements, you can see what is include in the latest release of OxygenOS below.
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Improved accuracy and stability of auto focusing
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
- Check HERE to learn more about the camera improvements
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed issues with Ambient Display
- Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
- Improved touch sensitivity for screen
The new OxygenOS 9.5.7 software update is being rolled out in stages as an over the air update, you can find out more details about it at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.