Losing track of time as part of being a child but certain tasks during the day may need to be remembered. To help try and teach children how to manage their time and remind them of certain routine tasks that need to be completed every day a new smartwatch has been created called Octopus. Octopus has been designed to help teach children to follow a routine and can be programmed to provide a variety of reminders to help parents nag a little less. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Octopus smartwatch which is priced at $49 and comes complete with a charging station and doubles as a nightlight.
Designed for children three years and older the Octopus uses colourful icons to help remind children about schedule tasks using visual reminders. Features and specifications include :
– Weight (watch+bracelet): 0.75 oz (21 grams)
– Battery life: 2 to 5 days depending on usage
– Charging duration: 20 min = 65%, 45 min = 85%, 1h20 = 100%
– Hypoallergenic and swappable watchband
Octopus Watch is not
– It’s not a step tracker
– The screen is not a touch screen
– It’s not waterproof (it’s water resistant)
– It doesn’t emit sounds
– It’s not a GPS tracker nor a phone
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.