NZXT has added a new PC fan controller to their range with the launch of the NZXT Sentry 2.
The NZXT Sentry 2 is a touchscreen PC fan controller, which can be installed in a 5.25 inch drive bay, and it is compatible with any PC fan that uses voltage control.
Here are the specifications.
- Touch screen interface
- Five fan control through an intuitive interface
- Ultra fast selection and response time
- Display temperatures in both F and C
- Light switch turns off the meter when sleeping
- Automatic and manual modes of control
- Full compatibility with all types of fans using voltage control
- With a minimum of at least 10 Watts per channel, the Sentry 2 will support almost all high end fans
- Tuned accuracy with only a tolerance of one degree
- Sound alarm to alert when the temperature is over
- Stored settings, the Sentry keeps your settings even after power off
There is no word on pricing or availability as yet.
Product Page via Gizmodo
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.