Nintendo has today rolled out a new system update for their latest Nintendo Switch gaming hardware which is now available to download as version 2.1.0 but unfortunately doesn’t add any new features. If your Nintendo Switch is connected to the internet, your Switch console will download the update automatically.
Once the download is complete, you’ll be asked if you’d like to install the update. Be sure to save any game progress before you continue. When you’re ready to install the update, choose “update” to install. Your console will restart to complete the update, explains Nintendo.
The latest system version is 2.1.0 a previous system update enabled features that let you:
• Play games with your friends online*
• Add players to your friend list.
• Share screenshots from your Album to your Facebook and Twitter pages.
• Browse and shop for digital content on Nintendo eShop.
• Keep up-to-date with new games, eShop discounts, and promotions via News.
For compatible TVs, it also added the ability to turn on your TV automatically when placing the Nintendo Switch console in the Nintendo Switch dock.
For more information on the new Nintendo Switch system updat jump over to the official website for details by following the link below.