Sennheiser as introduced a new range of 300 PRO Series headphones today offering five new headphones and headsets to choose from, all of which have been designed for a wide range of applications including monitoring, camera operation or backstage communications to name a few. The new headphones will be available later this year during August 2018 and take the form of the HD 300 PRO and HD 300 PROtect monitoring headphones as well as the HMD 300 PRO and single-sided HMD 301 PRO communications headsets.
“Comfort was a paramount design criterion for the circumaural 300 PRO series,” said Nicole Fresen, product manager at Sennheiser. “Thanks to multiple field tests and a thorough fine-tuning process, these headsets have met with very high user approval. We found operators and engineers to be incredibly pleased to listen to a pair of headphones that was modelled so closely on the legendary HD 250 Linear.”
The new range of Sennheiser 300 PRO Series headphones features include :
– HD 300 PRO – the new top-of-the-range monitoring headphones
– HD 300 PROtect – as HD 300 PRO, with selectable (on/off) ActiveGard .
– HMD 300 PRO – closed, circumaural communications headset, selectable (on/off) ActiveGard , noise-compensated dynamic, super-cardioid boom microphone, cable to be chosen separately according to production environment
– HMD 300-XQ-2 – as HMD 300 PRO, with detachable cable featuring XLR-3 and ¼” jack connectors
– HMD 301 PRO – as HMD 300 PRO but single-sided headset with side support
For more information and full specifications on the new range of Sennheiser 300 PRO Series headphones jump over to the official company website by following the link below.