Electronics enthusiasts looking to control any normal outlet or high-voltage product from anywhere may be interested in the new Relay Shield for Photon, which is now available to purchase directly from the Adafruit online store priced at $30.
The relay shield has been designed to regulate the power to a variety of different electronics and provides four relay connections that are rated at a max of 220V @10Amp.
Enabling you to control any electrical appliance that is rated under 2000 Watts. Adafruit explains a little more about the Relay Shield for Photon add-on boards specifications :
– Operating voltage: 7 to 15V DC
– Current consumption: 150mA min to 290mA (at 9V DC)
– Relay Max Voltage: 250V AC
– Relay Max Current: 10Amp at 125V AC
– Compatible with both the Core and the Photon.
– Dimensions: 152.7mm x 46mm x 18.2mm / 6″ x 1.8″ x 0.7″
– Weight: 82.2g
For more information on the new Relay Shield specially designed for use with Photon jump over to the official Adafruit website for details via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.