EK has unveiled its new gaming series kits which have been specifically designed to provide compact space-saving liquid cooling starter kits which have been created for users who wish to add increase performance to their rig by exploiting the space within the 5.25 drive bays.
The fifth generation of liquid cooling gaming series kits has been refined once again and are available in a number of different versions including Slim, Liquid, Performance and Xtreme Series.
Specifications of G kits include:
• EK-Supremacy MX UNI – universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is an easy installation which brings perfect performance every time. Every EK-Supremacy MX offers the potential to upgrade to full EVO standard.
• EK-CoolStream radiators (PE 240 with EK-KIT G240, CE 280 with EK-KIT G280 and PE 360 with EK-KIT G360) offer the best cooling capacity in the 38-45mm thick radiator class: copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm and 140mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across an entire fan operational range, thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
• EK-Vardar – industrial grade high-static pressure computer cooling fan, designed and built primarily for high-performance computer liquid cooling systems. EK-Vardar is simply the best choice for computer radiator cooling as it provides unmatched performance throughout the entire operating range. Tow 120mm Vardar is included with EK-KIT G240, two 140mm Vardar fans are included with EK-KIT G280 and three 120mm Vardar fans are included with EK-KIT G360.
• EK-DBAY D5 PWM MX – Plexi (incl. pump) – EK-DBAY D5 PWM MX is a reduced cost variant of EK-DBAY D5 high-performance hydraulically improved pump top (volute) with a two-slot 5.25″ drive bay form factor reservoir and integrated Xylem D5 PWM water pump. This type of design makes the use of 5.25″ drive bay slots in order to provide efficient air flow and more room for other components when facing limited space constraints.
• EK-ACF Fittings – Advanced Compression Fittings are high-quality compression fittings, designed for use with flexible soft tubing. Six EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm – Nickel (3/8″ – 1/2″) are enclosed with every G kit.
• EK-DuraClear – 2 meters of the premium quality PVC tubing, guaranteed to be free of plasticizer leaching related issues. It is guaranteed to be free of plasticizer leaching related issues and to have long-lasting clarity. 2 meters of tubing is more than enough for a complete loop and you will be left with enough spare to add more liquid cooling parts or reroute your loop if needed.
• EK-CryoFuel Clear – is a specially designed additive for computer liquid cooling systems. It comes in a weight-saving 100mL concentrated form, which just needs to be diluted with 900mL distilled water (not included). The diluted liquid forms a stable non-toxic mixture for your liquid cooling loops and contains all the necessary corrosion, scale, and biological growth inhibitors.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.