Axiomtek has this month unveiled new additions to its range of motherboards with the introduction of the new Axiomtek Nano-ITX NANO840 and NANO842, which are both very similar in design apart from their option of different Intel processors.
The latest motherboards measured just 120 mm x 120 mm and provide users with a choice of processor from 1.5GHz dual-core Celeron to a 1.91GHz quad-core Atom, all of which can be supported by up to 8 GB of DDR3L memory.
Specifications for the new Axiomtek for the NANO840 and NANO842 include :
• Processor — Intel Baytrail-I system-on-chip:
– NANO840 — Atom quad-core E3845 (10W TDP) @ 1.91GHz
– NANO840 — Atom dual-core E3827 (8W TDP) @ 1.75GHz
– NANO842 — Celeron quad-core J1900 (10W TDP) @ 2.0 GHz
– NANO842 — Celeron dual-core N2807 (4.3W TDP) @ 1.58GHz
• Memory — 1x 204-pin SODIMM for up to 8GB DDR3L-1066/1333
• Storage — 1x SATA-300; mSATA via full-size mini-PCIe socket
• Networking — 2x Gigabit Ethernet
– 1x VGA
– 1x HDMI
– 1x 8/24-bit sing/dual-channel LVDS (up to 1920×1200 in 24-bit channels)
• Other I/O:
– USB — 5x USB 2.0 plus 1x USB 3.0
– Serial — 1x RS-232/422/485; 1x RS-232
– 8-bit GPIO
– Analog audio in/out
– 1x full-size mini-PCIe (with mSATA support)
– 1x half-size mini-PCIe
• Other features — hardware monitoring, watchdog timer
• Power — 12VDC @ 0.9A max. with 1.91GHz Atom E3845 or 0.8A max with 1.75GHz E3827 (both with 8GB DDR3L RAM)
• Operating temperature:
– NANO840 — -40 to 80 C
– NANO842 — -40 to 70 C
• Dimensions — 120 x 120mm; Nano-ITX form-factor
• Operating system support — generic Linux kernel 18.104.22.168, as well as current Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat, and Debian distributions
For more information on the new Axiomtek Nano-ITX NANO840 and NANO842 jump over to the Linux Gizmos website via the link below.
Source: Linux Gizmos
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.