PlayStation gamers looking forward to the launch of the new Neverwinter Storm King’s Thunder content will be pleased to know that Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment have released the new Neverwinter update today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for free.
Details of all the new content in the Neverwinter Storm King’s Thunder update, as well as the launch trailer are listed below.
Giants return to the Sword Coast with Neverwinter: Storm King’s Thunder! In Neverwinter’s tenth expansion, adventurers will fight back an uprising of giants, which follows the upcoming tabletop expansion from Wizards of the Coast.. .
Neverwinter is a free-to-play action MMORPG that features fast-paced combat and epic dungeons. Players explore the vast city of Neverwinter and its surrounding countryside, learning the vivid history of the iconic city in the Forgotten Realms and battling its many enemies.
– The new end-game campaign for Storm King’s Thunder is broken down into three parts, each unlocking a new adventure zone. When all three zones are cleared, players will have access to the dungeon on Fangbreaker Island.
Three New Adventure Zones
– Bryn Shander – Adventurers must visit this remote settlement in Icewind Dale to save its inhabitants from attackers.
– Lonelywood – After clearing Bryn Shander, players will move on to the town of Lonelywood, where they will fight off trolls and other beasts.
– Cold Run – The last adventure zone is the frigid coastline of Cold Run, where adventurers will come face to face with the mighty frost giants.
New Tier 3 Dungeon
– Adventurers will need to complete the new Storm King’s Thunder campaign and equip their characters with high-level gear in order to access Fangbreaker Island, the most difficult five-player dungeon in the game.
Class Balance Adjustments
– In an ongoing effort to maintain balance for Neverwinter, we’ve made major adjustment to three classes, the Hunter Ranger, Scourge Warlock and Guardian Fighter.
New Bosses and Enemies
– Besides defending the land from frost giants, players will fight off swarms of arctic beasts, as well as three new bosses who rule over Fangbreaker Island.
The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances (PS4)
Guilds of all sizes can form alliances with one another to strengthen their strongholds, team up to level them faster and earn better rewards for both guilds.
Sword Coast Chronicle (PS4)
– Quality of life update to guide players towards end-game campaigns, completing heroic deeds along the way.
Source: YouTubeFiled Under: Gaming News, Playstation, Top News, Xbox