If like me you prefer not to have to do up your laces every time you put on your trainers or boots you might be interested in a new second-generation product in the form of Zubits magnetic lacing.
Once again Ryan Wiens has taken to Kickstarter to promote his new generation of magnetic lacing in the form of Zubits 2.0. Check out the video below to learn more about this simple yet high-tech magnetic solution to keeping your laced footwear in place even during the hardest training sessions or sports.
Zubits magnetic lacing solution is back with new colors and new lace holders for even easier micro-adjustments and installation. (patents pending)
Zubits make your shoes insanely easy. Just imagine…
– Slip into wide open shoes as if there were no laces at all.
– Never tie laces again. Close with a simple magnetic click.
– Remove your shoes hands-free.
– No more tying, knots, double knots, or laces coming undone.
– No more ugly floppy bows. Just a clean looking shoe.
– Magnetically pair up your shoes and organize them in new places.
The Zubits magnetic lacingIs now available to back via Kickstarter with pledges starting from $15 a pair and shipping expected to take place during October 2016.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.