Developer and designer Philip Steele has created a new smart home hub and mobile application that supports both iOS and Android devices.
Simply connect the nCube hub to your home route download the companion application and then have the ability to control a variety of devices and even create smart home triggers personal to your living space and lifestyle.
Watch the promotional video below to learn more about the inspiration behind the smart home hub and its development. As well as why it now requires £25,000 to make the jump into production.
The nCube app combines usability with some key features which set it apart from the crowd:
• Build your own “Cubes”: different configurations of devices and settings to suit your home at specific times of the day or for individual events. Set up your own Cubes or download your favourites.
• Enhanced security means that in addition to username and password, nCube also requires smartphone recognition to access the hub.
• Give different permissions to different users: allow the kids to turn the lights on, but save the heating controls for the grown ups!
• Control your hub even when your home internet is down – nCube works offline
• Built for privacy. All of your data remains within the home and you don’t sign it over to anyone in order to start using nCube.
• Choose a mode – “home”, “away” or “panic” for a quick smart device fix and integrate how each mode manages your home for you.
For more information on the new nCube smart hone hub jump over to the Kickstarter website for details and to make a pledge from £69.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.