A new smart remote device location finder has been created by the team at Slightech who were taken to Kickstarter to raise just $12,000 to help take their new smart remote control to market.
The main differences between MYNT and other smart control devices is that the MYNT device is extremely thin and has an extended range of up to 45 m thanks the inclusion of Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity.
The small pocket size device is also waterproof and splash resistant to IP for three standards and comes with a battery that is capable of powering it for up to one year. Its creators explain a little more.
The number of smart devices in your daily life is increasing. Organizing things has become time-consuming. We created MYNT to be the simple device that makes organizing personal items easy. Meet MYNT: the one button remote. The smart button will perform three preset and customizable actions distinguished by single click, double click, and triple click. The smartphone app allows user customization for each type of click.
Features of MYNT include :
• Easily attaches to key rings, bags, and luggage
• Durable, stainless steel construction
• Flat rear surface sticks perfectly to your laptop and passport
• Long battery life and standard user-replaceable battery
• Extended range, up to 45 meters (150 feet) outdoors
• Wireless technology: Bluetooth 4.0 LE (BLE)
• Wireless range: up to 150ft
• Dimensions: 0.98 x 2.17 x 0.14 inches / 25 x 55 x 3.5 mm
• Battery life: up to one year (depends on usage)
• Battery type: user replaceable CR2020 lithium button cell (120mAh)
• Supported Platforms:
• iOS7 and above
• Android 4.3 and above (requires Bluetooth 4.0 LE)
• Mac OS X 10.9 and above (for presentation remote)
Jump over to the Kickstarter crowdfunding website to learn more about this smart remote and its functions.