Hardware manufacturer MSI has announced that their new MSI Trident 3 virtual reality ready desktop PC which is roughly the size of a games console will be available to purchase next month during April 2017 priced at around $900.
Equipped with an Intel Kaby Lake processor the latest gaming PC from MSI is available to purchase from the likes of Amazon and is available in a number of different options offering the choice of extra storage, extra RAM and a faster Intel Core i7-7700 Quad Core Processor if your budget will stretch.
Specifications and features include :
• Form Factor: ITX (Ultra small form Factor design) | Operating System: Windows 10
• Processor: Intel Core i7-7700 Quad Core Processor (3.6-4.2GHz) | Motherboard: H110 chipset
• Graphics card: NVIDIA’s Latest GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
• RAM: 16GB DDR4 2133Mhz | Hard Drive: 1TB (SATA) 7200rpm 258GB M.2 SATA SSD
• Special Features: VR ready | Front Access VR Port | Proprietary Cooling System | Nahimic Sound System | Vertical or Horizontal Orientation
MSI explains more
Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies on MSI hardware provides a smooth VR ride. Through joint efforts with major VR brands, combined with unique MSI features geared to VR, MSI brings gamers and VR professionals a vivid and realistic experience in which content truly comes alive.
Capable of Ultra 4K resolution, MSI Gaming Desktops offer incredibly sharp and crisp images, movies and gameplay. Choose from either a slim vertical orientation or a horizontal console orientation perfect for your living room. NAHIMIC Sound Technology is known for its quality and precision in Military and Aeronautics projects. NAHIMIC allows you as a gamer to experience the next level in immersive gameplay. Unique features, including ‘Sound Tracker’ which visually shows the direction of in-game sounds, give you the upper hand on the battlefield.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.