After Motorola’s Cyber Monday Deal turned out to be a disaster, the Google-owned company announced that it will offer the promotion again on December 4th and December 9th again, offering $150 off on Moto X. To make sure things don’t turn out the same way as they did on Monday, Motorola devised a new plan to make sure that it works smooth for its customers. This time, the company will provide users with promo codes that can be redeemed to get $150 off on Moto X during the promotion days on the Moto Maker website, which are Wednesday (today) and next Monday.
Here’s what you do:
- Go to motorola.com/holiday2daysale and register for the promotion starting at noon EST on the two sale days. You will know right away if quantities are still available.
- Once registered, you will be emailed a promo code within a few hours. This code is active for one week.
- Go to Moto Maker and design your phone within the one week window (take your time and have fun!).
- At checkout, enter your one-time promo code to receive $150 off the no-contract price in the shopping cart. (Your code only works once and for one phone.)
- Submit your order to get rocking with your custom Moto X in time for the holidays. Moto Maker will provide an estimated delivery date while you design your product and again at checkout. You will also receive an email when we start assembling your device as well as when it ships.*
The promotion is going to start at 12PM EST on Wednesday, December 4th and Monday, December 9th, when customers can buy the customized Moto X for $349 off-contract. Unfortunately, the developer edition handsets are sold out so customers have to go with the Moto Maker version. Motorola also increase the number of devices available, so that more customers can get their hands-on the highly customizable Moto X.
Are you going to buy the Moto X? Share your thoughts.
Image Credit: GigaOM
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.