The ODROID-C4 mini PC is now available to purchase price to just $50 with discounts available for bulk orders. Equipped with a Amlogic S905X3 12nm, 2 GHz ARM Cortex-A55 supported by Mali-G31 MP2 @ 650 MHz graphics and 4GB DDR4. the small mini PC is equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet connection and supports HDMI 2.0 (up to 4K@60Hz with HDR, CEC, EDID) with eMMC (8GB to 64GB) and/or microSD card (up to UHS-I) storage.
Measuring just 85mm x 56mm x 1.0mm without its heatsink the ODROID-C4 mini PC is a great Raspberry Pi alternative and supports a wide variety of operating systems including Android and Linux with Ubuntu 20.04 and Android 9 Pie available to download directly from the ODROID website.
“ODROID-C4 is a new generation single board computer that is more energy efficient and faster performing than ODROID-C2 which was introduced over four years ago as the world’s first affordable ARM 64bit computer.
The main CPU of the ODROID-C4 is built with a quad-core Cortex-A55 cluster with a new generation Mali-G31 GPU. The A55 cores run at 2.0Ghz without thermal throttling using the stock heat sink allowing a robust and quiet computer. The CPU multi-core performance is around 40% faster, and the system DRAM performance is 50% faster than the ODROID-C2.”
Specifications of the ODROID-C4 mini PC inlcude :
– Amlogic S905X3 12nm Processor
– L1 instruction cache: 32 KB, 4-way set associative (128 sets), 64 byte lines, shared by 1 processor
– L1 data cache: 32 KB, 4-way set associative (128 sets), 64 byte lines, shared by 1 processor
– L3 data cache: 512KB , 16-way set associative (512 sets), 64 byte lines, shared by 4 processors
– Quad-Core Cortex-A55 (2.016GHz)
– ARMv8-A architecture with Neon and Crypto extensions
– Mali-G31 MP2 GPU with 4 x Execution Engines (650Mhz)
– Memory DDR4 4GiB with 32-bit bus width
– Data rate: 2640 MT/s (PC4-21333 grade)
– 1.2Volt low power design
– Storage 1x eMMC connector (8/16/32/64GiB are available)
– 1x Micro SD slot (DS/HS mode up to UHS-I SDR104)
– Networking 1 x GbE LAN ports (RJ45, supports 10/100/1000 Mbps)
– Realtek RTL8211F (Ethernet transceiver)
– Optional WiFi USB adapters
– Video 1 x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4K@60Hz with HDR, CEC, EDID)
– Audio 1 x HDMI digital output
– 1 x Optional SPDIF optical output
– External I/O 4 x USB 3.0 Host ports (shares one single root hub)
– 1 x USB 2.0 OTG port for Host or Device mode. (No power input)
– 1 x Debug serial console (UART)
– 1 x Peripheral Expansion Header (40-pin, 2.54mm pitch)
– 2x DC 5V, 2x DC 3.3V, 1x DC 1.8V, 8x GND
– 1x SPI
– 1x UART
– 2x I2C
– 6x PWM
– 2x ADC input (12bit, 1.8V Max)
– 25x GPIO (Max)
– 1x Audio Expansion Header (7-pin, 2.54mm pitch)
– All 3.3V I/O signal level except for ADC input at max 1.8Volt.
Source : Liliputing
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.