If you are considering building a new gaming rig or enthusiast PC system you might be interested in the iconic MBX MKII Limited Edition Chassis PC case which would normally be priced at $2000 but is currently available to purchase priced from $1299. Watch the overview video created by the awesome Linus Tech Tips website below to learn more about the construction and painstaking design process that has gone into creating the MBX MKII Limited Edition Chassis.
“The MBX MKII incorporates integrated features designed to provide clean, effective functionality solutions. From the mounting of liquid cooling components and drives, to the power and data cable management systems, each detail of every feature was scrutinized and fine tuned until we were 100% satisfied. The result is a complete, cohesive creation harmoniously blending form with function and crafted with uncompromised quality.
All the parts of the MBX MKII are meticulously crafted using precision methods and tolerances. Each MKII is assembled by hand with custom-made black-oxide coated hex-head screws, secured into tapped & threaded holes or PEMs. Throughout the manufacturing process every part endured vigorous quality control measures and then, once assembled, passed a final comprehensive inspection before being prepared for shipping. We stand behind our products and therefore the MBX MKII carries a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.”
For ordering options which include the ability to add lighting effects, PSU, custom SATA Data cables and more jump over to the official MOD One website by following the link below. Features and accessories include :
MBX MKII aluminum Unibody chassis w/4x black aluminum case feet
– 2x brushed aluminum side panels w/ flush mounted acrylic windows
– DemciFLEX dust filter for side panel mesh grills
– Sculpted Front Grill w/ mount and DemciFLEX dust filter
– 5.25 Internal cover assembly
– 5.25 Bay external cover strip
– Front illuminated logolight assembly
– Modular Front Structure with optical drive mount, 3x SSD and 3x HDD sleds
– Inverted ATX Motherboard Tray with integrated reservoir mount plate
– MBX MKII numbered logo plate
– Structural and Clean Midplates
– Serpentine Backplate
– Serpentine PSU mount plate
– Mesh Topgrill (2x 120mm fans not included)
– PCB set: PCB1, PCB2, and PCB3 w/ custom power cables
– PCB 3 Cover plate and 2x threaded standoffs
– Power/reset button PCB (PCB4) & cover
– 90cm custom PCB4 wires and connectors
– 8x SATA3 data cables – 2x custom sleeved power cables (PSU to PCB3)
– Wera 2mm hex head screwdriver
– 1.3mm hex Allen key
– P-Clip set in assorted sizes
– Assorted screws – M2, M3, 6-32 UNC
– 3 Pairs of nylon gloves (M, L, XL).
Source: Mod One
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.