PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds players suffering with performance issues on the Xbox platform, will be pleased to know that the games developers today released a massive 4.7GB PUBG Xbox update in the first attempt to correct performance issues and adjust visuals on the Xbox One and Xbox One X consoles. Later today PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will also be leaving its Steam Early Access development stage and will be officially available later today as PUBG version 1.0. Check out the video below to learn more about the performance issues encountered playing PUBG on the Xbox One systems.
We are glad players are enjoying PUBG in Xbox Game Preview and we appreciate all of the great feedback we’ve received. We take listening and reacting to our player base seriously, and we will work with our community to find opportunity to continually improve the player experience while in “XGP” and beyond.
Xbox One patch notes :
▪ Gas can now be used while on bike or bike with sidecar
▪ Equipment icons on HUD will now be visible
▪ Player icon is now more clearly visible on the world map
▪ UI prompts now appear when reload and enter a vehicle options are present
▪ Tweaked hair color options
▪ Cleaned up sidecar passenger animations in first person view
▪ Fixed player camera issues while a passenger on the backseat of a Buggy
▪ Addressed arm animations specific to holding some weapons
▪ Character now correctly faces the proper direction when stopping while swimming
▪ First pass visual and performance improvements
▪ Slightly improved anti-aliasing on Xbox One and Xbox One S
▪ Localization updates for Vietnamese, Spanish,(Spain/Mexico)
▪ Controls on motorcycle no longer inverted
▪ Keyboard functionality is disabled
▪ Fixed instances of player nametags not properly displaying in the lobby during Squad and Duo play
▪ Fixed minor animation while crouching and prone
▪ Fixed issues where curtains on windows block line of sight of players in the TPP mode
▪ Fixed an issue where when Squad leader left the party, voice chat ceased to function as intended
▪ Fixed issue where players could lean out of vehicles even when obstructed
▪ Fixed collision of cardboard boxes in Yasnaya city
▪ Fixed typo in the controller guide
▪ Other minor fixes
For more information jump over to the official PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds forums by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.