A new smart bicycle light system has been created for the “modern cyclist” in the form of LUCIA. The smart bike lighting system includes night detection and advanced triaxial technology to accurately trigger a stoplight when breaking. The rear bicycle taillight has been created by Tempo, a French design team based in Paris. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the LUCIA smart bicycle taillight which is already blasted past its required pledge goal thanks to over 400 backers with still 39 days remaining on its campaign.
Early bird pledges are available from €34 or roughly £31 and worldwide delivery is expected to take place during November 2019. Features of the LUCIA include :
– Aerodynamic fitting seat rail, by a custom designed mount.
– Equipped with an advanced triaxial accelerate sensor to accurately trigger a stop light when breaking.
– Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment
– 180 degree field of view, with visibility up to 1km
– Smart On/Off movement detection, LUCIA turns itself off if no movement is detected & turns instantly on when you start pedaling..
– With an illuminance sensor to automatically turn on when a cyclist rides on dark roads.
– Waterproof: IPX4 to cycle under all weather conditions
– With a LightWeight of 39g
– USB rechargeable Li-Ion battery offers up to 24hr of run time in eco mode
For more information and a complete list of all available page options jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.