Lomography has just launched the Diana Mini Camera, which is a pocket sized ultra compact 35mm camera, and as well as featuring the retro square frame format it also has a half frame format that lets you take 72 photos on one 35mm film.
The Diana Mini is the ultra-compact, petite version of the Diana F+ camera. This little queen of convenience allows you to shoot square format or half-frame pictures using standard 35mm film – that’s 72 rectangular half-frames or 36 square images on one roll! To further enhance creative possibilities, we’ve thrown in Multiple Exposure and Long Exposure features, a tripod mount, and a cable release attachment – a first for the Diana!
Here are the specifications
- Pocket-sized and ultra-compact
- Uses convenient 35mm film and standard development
- Allows you to shoot 72 rectangular half-frames or 36 square pictures on one 35mm roll!
- Multiple exposure, long exposure capabilities
- Tripod thread and cable release attachment available
The Lomography Diana Mini Camera is available with prices starting at $60 from Lomography.
via Like Cool
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.