Logitech has unveiled details of a new headset for gamers, the Logitech G35 Surround Sound headset.
The G35 Headset features 7.1 surround sound with built in Dolby technology that is designed to provide amazingly detailed gaming sounds.
It also feature 6 built in voice changing options, so you can have some fun whilst gaming.
Here’s the specs.
- 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby technology delivers a detailed soundfield.
- Dolby Pro Logic II is used in conjunction with Dolby Headphone technology to create an expanded stereo sound for files recorded in traditional formats.
- Three G-keys on headset provide one-touch command for voice morphing or music controls including six voice-morphing options.
- On-ear audio controls deliver quick access to volume, mic mute and surround sound adjustments.
- Adjustable, noise-canceling microphone focuses on your voice and reduces background noise.
- Full-speed, all-digital USB connection delivers clean, clear audio.
- Three swappable headband pads let you choose the one that best fits your head for long-lasting comfort choose from thin, thick and contoured designs.
- Compatible with popular VoIP gaming platforms such as Ventrilo, TeamSpeak and Xfire.
The Logitech G35 Headset will go on sale in March for $129.99.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.