Photographers looking for a simple system to send live streaming video from almost any available camera may be interested in a new piece of hardware called Freecast.
Freecast has been specifically designed to wirelessly cast live video to production monitors or iOS devices allowing you to share video footage in real time from a camera straight to social media or other sources.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Freecast hardware which is taken to Kickstarter this week to raise the $50,000 the team requires to take their live streaming video system into production.
FREECAST is a more affordable way to stream real-time, high-quality video straight from your HDMI camera to any audience, anywhere.
• It’s for filmmakers looking for a smarter solution on set.
• It’s for content creators looking to stand out.
• It’s for adventurers looking to share new experiences.
FREECAST gives you endless possibilities to take your storytelling to the next level.
• Cast live with real-time broadcasts.
• Create something new with the ability to livestream from any HDMI camera.
• Cast on the fly from even the most remote locations.
• Move freely with transmission radius of up to 500 meters.
Whether you’re a filmmaker, a content creator, or just an adventurer looking to share your experiences in real-time, FREECAST takes your storytelling to the next level.
For more information on the new Freecast jump over to the Kickstarter website for details by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.