LG has announced a new smartphone at IFA, the LG G8X ThinQ and the handset also comes with LG’s Dual Screen display offering.
The device features a 6.4 inch display, a Snapdragon 855, 6GB of RAM and a range of high end cameras, you can see the full specifications below.
The first LG Dual Screen, introduced at MWC 2019 in Barcelona, established an innovative form factor and a new level of on-the-go multitasking excellence. For the new version, LG sought out consumer feedback and implemented a number of improvements including an additional 2.1-inch Cover Display. This handy extra display lets users check the time, date, battery charge, notifications and other useful information without opening the Dual Screen. What’s more, while the first Dual Screen offered viewing from two different angles, the new Dual Screen adopts a new 360 Freestop Hinge to allow for viewing at any angle, just like a laptop.
LG G8X ThinQ specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.4-inch 19.5:9 FHD + OLED FullVision (2,340 x 1,080 / 403ppi)
- Memory: 6GB RAM / 128GB / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear: 12MP Standard (F1.8 / 1.4μm / 78˚) / 13MP Super Wide (F2.4 / 1.0μm / 136˚)
– Front: 32MP Standard (F1.9 / 0.8μm / 79˚)
- Battery: 4,000mAh
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Size: 159.3 x 75.8 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 192g
- Network: 3G / 4G LTE-A
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5 / NFC / USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Compatible)
- Biometrics: In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- Color: Aurora Black
- Others: Stereo Speaker / AI CAM / Google Lens / Google Assistant / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / DTS:X 3D Surround Sound / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / HDR10 / Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology / MIL-STD 810G Compliance / FM Radio
You can find out more details about the new LG G8X ThinQ smartphone over at LG’s website at the link below.