Mike Scully has created a new 14 toward multi-tonal and money clip which is roughly the size of a credit card and provides a variety of different and very useful tools you can keep in your pocket for those emergency uses.
The Lever Gear Toolcard has been constructed from stainless steel and comes equipped with a removable money clip and is also TSA compliant. What the promotional video below to learn more from its creator.
The Lever Gear Toolcard packs 40 tools into a one ounce, credit card-sized multitool. It fits in your wallet, or it can be your wallet. Either way, it’s always with you so you can get things done. Your to-do list won’t stand a chance. The Toolcard is built for people who demand quality tools and like to be prepared to handle everyday tasks as they arise. It’s the perfect gift for gear lovers, designers, makers, hikers, homeowners, and anyone who likes cool tools.
– Made in America from blade quality 420 Stainless Steel
– TSA compliant and slim enough to take anywhere
– Beautifully finished in silver or black with laser marked graphics
– 40 Tools to handle countless jobs
– Snap-on clip converts wallet card to money clip
For more information on the new Lever Gear Toolcard jump over to the Kickstarter website for details via the link below.