Last month Kingston were the first company to release a 128GB USB drive, the Kingston Data Traveler 200, now they have gone and doubled the capacity with a new USB drive the Kingston Data Traveler 300.
The Kingston Data Traveler 300 comes with a massive 256GB of storage, and around 90% of the drives content can be password protected with the built in Password Traveler software.
Here are the specifications.
- Capacity1 — 256 GB
- Speed 2 — Data transfer rates of up to 20MB/sec. read and 10MB/sec. write
- Safeguarded — includes Password Traveler security software for Windows
- Convenient — does not require Administrator rights to access the Privacy Zone
- Dimensions — 2.78″ x 0.88″ x 0.65″ (70.68 mm x 22.37 mm x 16.45 mm)
- Operating Temperature — 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° C)
- Storage Temperature — -4° to 185° F (-20° to 85° C)
- Simple — just plug into a any 1.1 or 2.0 USB port
- Practical — durable, capless design
- Guaranteed — five-year warranty
- Enhanced — for Windows ReadyBoost™ on Vista-based systems 3
The Kingston Data Traveler 300 will go on sale for around $900.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.