Jollylook has created and launched a very unique cardboard camera in the form of the Jollylook, which has taken inspiration from vintage cameras and captures pictures using Instax mini film.
Watch the video below to learn more about the cardboard camera which is supplied flat packed and is constructed using recycled cardboard for an environmentally friendly solution to unique photographs.
Jollylook has already raised over $34,000 thanks to its successful Kickstarter campaign and over 720 backers with still 30 days remaining on its campaign. The developers of Jollylook explain a little more about the cardboard camera and its features in the video below.
Jollylook – A simple fold out camera for analog snapshots, made entirely from recycled paper and cardboard. No electronics – some paper, a pair of lenses and a cartridge for instant mini photos. Environment friendly – we use less materials than used in the packaging of a regular camera. The camera body, the shutter and aperture are made of thick paper and laminated cardboard.
Feature include :
– Vintage Design – retro with a little steampunk.
– Foldout and Compact – a little bigger than an iphone box.
– A Great Gift – can be used immediately and instantly.
– A Great Toy – Jollylook is a great teaching toy for children. Your kid can take it apart and see how it works.
– A Great Souvenir – even after use Jollylook is beautiful on the shelf!
– Fun – entertaining and positive emotions.
– Beautiful Photos – using Instax mini film you get 10 instant classic color or monochrome analog unique photos. (the cartridges can be changed many times easily and quickly )
– Environment friendly – easily recyclable, as dangerous to the environment as a banana peal!
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Camera News, Geeky Stuff, Top News