Those of you that like to hone your knives to a perfect edge, may be interested in a new knife sharpening jig created by Jende. Designed to allow you to sharpen all your kitchen knives, folders and fixed blades like a pro with absolute precision and ease, the Jende Jig has launched via Kickstarter this week and is available from $329 with worldwide shipping expected to take place during December 2019. Check out the video below to learn more about the latest knife sharpening jig from the company.
“At Jende Industries, sharpening is our passion. It’s the true core of our business, and we bring that passion to our JIGS system for you. We want you to experience the thrill of the first successful knife sharpening when you finally decimate that rogue tomato that’s always taunted you, cut through the steak with your pinky up, effortlessly field dress a deer for the first time, slice clean through that fish when filleting it, or accidentally cut through the time-space continuum (Note: “The Works” level kit is recommended for any nuclear or quantum level sharpness). Once you’ve used a knife that you sharpened yourself, there is no going back.”
Features of the knife sharpening jig include :
– Stainless Steel Construction – solid and sturdy in any weather or usage environment, and will hold up against more gorilla-handed types.
– Dishwasher Safe – especially in commercial kitchens, the JIGS can withstand the cleaning and sanitising agents as well as high temperatures.
– Mountable base – The JIGS system can stand alone or be bolted or mounted to a table or base for greater balance, control and security.
– Macro Angle Adjust – gets you in the ballpark quickly.
– Exacudrive Micro Adjust – dials your angle in with ease and the greatest accuracy on the market. The Exacudrive gear is adjustable to within 0.0125 degrees.
– Movable Clamps – allow you to custom place the clamps to hold any knife.
– 1 Tool Clamping Operation – There’s only 1 tool needed to operate the clamps.
– Spring Action Stone Changes – makes stone changes fast and easy.
– Magnetic Stone Holder – securely holds the angle cube for hands-free accurate and consistent measurements.
– 26″ (65cm) Sharpening Capability – pocket knives, chef knives, watermelon knives, cake knives, and machetes are no match for the reach of the JIGS.
– 12-26 Degree Angle Range – Actually, a little more in both directions.