Ironkey has just launched its new Ironkey D200 USB flash drive devices. As with their original the Ironkey S200 the D200 has a tough tamper proof case and built in AES 256-bit hardware encryption. It also comes with remote data management software that allows you to destroy the drive data remotely.
Key Features of IronKey D200:
- Includes new policy enforcement, usability and field-maintenance capabilities
- Ideal for users with high volume storage needs
- Cost effective memory is ideal for mass deployments
- Dual-channel architecture enables rapid data transfer rates
- Doubles as a strong authentication token
- Meets the rigorous security requirements for FIPS 140-2, Level 3 validation
- Provides secure management of encryption keys
- Self-defending against physical, malware and password attacks
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.