Sjors Zanders has created a new LoRa GPS tracker which takes the form of the ioTracker which is capable of providing precise both indoor and outdoor nationwide coverage without the need to worry about charging.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the ioTracker LoRa GPS tracker which is now available from €89 for earlybird backers, with shipping expected to take place during May 2017.
Features of the LoRa GPS tracker include :
• Afforable price – Small and light weight
• 2+ Year battery life
• High-quality product, designed and manufactured in the Netherlands
• Just 17 grams in weight
• Uses the reliable KPN LoRa IoT network (Nationwide indoor and outdoor coverage
• Website, iPhone and Android app
• Alarm function (app to ioTracker with buzzer and led indicator)
• Alarm function (push button on the ioTracker gives a push message on the app)
• Configurable geofencing
• Configurable notifications (push notification from app, e-mail)
• Multiple trackers in one account
• User selectable balance between battery life and position update rate
The ioTracker subscription grands access to our mobile Android and iOS applications. The apps are supporting all product features in an intuitive way. Our responsive web application can be used on every device with an Internet browser. Below you can look at some mock-ups of our mobile application.
The ioTracker is developed by a team of five professionals who are dedicated to make this project a success. In our professional careers, we have acquired knowledge of developing products and bringing it to the market
For more information on the new ioTracker jump over to the Kickstarter website for details by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.