Instagram has launched a new app for Apple’s iOS platform, the apps is called Hyperlapse and it is designed to let you record time lapse videos.
The Hyperlapse app is designed to automatically stabilize the video your record, and you can record videos at a speed of up to 12 times the original speed, you can see a list of some of the features below.
* Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you’re walking, running, jumping or falling.
* Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
* Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
* Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
* Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity
* Download and start capturing. No sign up or account required.
Hyperlapse is available as a free download from iTunes, you can find out more details at the link below. The app will work with the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running iOS 7.0 and above.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.