Weistek unveiled a new 3D printer they have created but the company says can bring your ideas to life five times faster than other 3D printers on the market providing a printing speed of up to 450 mm per second.
Most 3D printers on the market have a speed of around 90 mm/s without distorting the prints but to be able to provide 450 mm/s some special technology has been developed by Weistek for their IdeaWerk Speed 3D printer.
Features of the new 3D printer include :
• It is compact and portable – 298 x 221 x 403 mm (150 x 150 x 140 printing volume), less than 8 kg
• Super silent printer – less than 44 dB (almost library noise levels)
• Fast printing – up to 450 mm/s, best prototyping solution
• Supports PLA/ABS/Wood/Ninja-Flexible/PVA-Nylon/Copper/HIPS and more
• 3.2” HD Touchscreen
• Fully assembled (no DIY kit) – metal case protects children from direct contact with mechanics and electrics
• New tailored software – Specially designed for easy machine calibration and simplified printing, remote support included (Windows and iOS compatible)
• High quality printing – suggested 200 microns layers
Jump over to the Kickstarter website for more details, specifications and to make a pledge from €779 to be one of the very first to own this unique high-speed 3D printing desktop machine.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.