A new minicomputer designed specifically for digital signage has been unveiled this week by IBASE in the form of the SI-614 mini PC. Powered by a 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7500 processor with a NVIDIA MXM NV1050 graphics card integrated with 4GB GDDR5 128bit memory, 16GB DDR4 memory and a 128GB 2.5-inch SSD storage device.
Then Compaq Computer has been specifically designed for digital signage applications within hospitality, retail and education sectors and measures 256mm(W) x 160mm (D) x 69mm(H) in size. Archer Chien, Senior Manager of Solution Product Planning Dept. at IBASE explains more.
“With IBASE’s SI-614, users have the option to choose the type of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 Series graphics cards to enable flexible deployments based on their specific requirements, including the GTX 1080 8GD5x, GRX 1070 8GD5, GTX 1060 6GD5, GTX 1050TI-LN 4GD5, GTX 1050-LN 4GD5, and GT1030 2GD5. The SI-614 has four DisplayPort video output connectors to support four independent displays – four displays with each supporting 4K @60Hz, or just one display with [email protected] resolution. Another display option is to have four displays with 2×2 VW setting or just one single display with 8K super-high-definition image/video (based on GTX 1080 8GD5x),”
– iCONTROL intelligent energy-saving & Observer remote monitoring technologies
– 7th Gen Intel Core desktop i7/i5/i3 / Pentium / Celeron Processors
– NVIDIA MXM graphics card (Type-B, Up to 150W)
– 2x DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM, dual channels, Max 32GB
– 1x HDMI 1.4 for console, 4x DP 1.3
– 1x Mini PCI-E (full-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE or capture card options
– 1x M.2 B key (3042) for storage or 4G LTE options
– 2x 2.5″ SATA III SSD device
– Compact and rugged design
Source: TPUFiled Under: Hardware, Top News