Documents published via the HP website this week have revealed that a new HP Chromebook 13 will soon be launching offering a fanless notebook with a variety of different specifications and configurations to choose from.
The new HP Chromebook 13 can be fitted with either a 13.3 inch display offering a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels or an IPS display offering a resolution of 3200 x 1800 pixels.
Internally the system can be fitted with up to 16 GB of RAM and includes a backlit keyboard together with support for Bluetooth 4.2 and 802.11ac WiFi reveal the specification documents that were posted to the HP website.
For more information on the new HP Chromebook 13 jump over to the HP website for details following the link below, which may not be available for long. As soon as HP releases more details about pricing and availability we will keep you updated as always.
- 13.3 inch 1920 x 1080 pixel or 3200 x 1800 pixel IPS display
- Intel Pentium or Intel Core M Skylake processor options
- 4GB to 16GB of RAM
- 0.5 inches thick and 3 pounds
- Backlit keyboard
- 1 full-sized USB 3.1 port
- 2 USB 3.1 Type-C port for charging (and accessories)
- Optional HP USB-C docking stations
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Support for “Lucid Sleep” for synchronizing documents, email, and notifications even when the system is asleep
- Stereo speakers with B&O Play audio
- 720p webcam and dual microphones
- MicroSD card reader
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- 45 Whr battery
Source: HP : Liliputing
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.