German motorcycle manufacturer Gulas has unveiled a new electric motorcycle which offers a silent ride that doesn’t pollute the environment.
Priced from $27,500 the new Gulas electric motorcycle is equipped with a number of unique features including the ability to control its speed by peddling as if you’re on a bicycle.
• Hand throttle: replaced by the pedals.
• Controlling the power: through pedaling like a bicycle, the faster the more power is releases.
• Driving pleasure: riding on roads and having the feeling of being Superman with super human power.
• Noise: no noise, bicycles are noiseless so is the Gulas Pi1 and Pi1S.
• Exhaust: bicycles do not emit any pollution, so does the Gulas bike (at least locally and if you charge it sustainably).
• Emotions: this ebike creates more emotions than almost any vehicle on the road, for the rider as well as for the others.
• Health: the Gulas bike is a motorised vehicle that lets you exercise while riding und using it.
• Power: through the enormous power of the electric motor, the rider thinks she has supernatural power in her legs.
We combine unique and patented technology with German vehicle craftsmanship, know how and quality to create long lasting objects of value that bring joy to our customers for long periods of time. Convince yourself of the quality of our vehicles and visit us or arrange a test ride.
For more information on the electric motorcycle jump over to the official Gulas website by following the link below.Filed Under: Concepts & Design, Design News, Top News