GoPro has added another to action camera to their range with the launch of the GoPro Hero+ WiFi and it will retail for $199.99.
The GoPro Hero+ WiFi can record 1080p video at 60 frames per second and 720p video at 60 frames per second, it can also shoot 8 megapixel photos.
“Whether mounted to a weather balloon floating 100,000 feet above the earth to capture a sunrise across the stratosphere or in the hands of a child recording their backyard tree house adventures, HERO+ is built to capture your imagination wherever it takes you,” said Nicholas Woodman, GoPro’s founder and CEO. “Even as we continue to raise the bar for our highest performing cameras like HERO4 Black, Silver and Session, we remain committed to developing simplified products like HERO+ that make GoPro life-capture accessible to everyone.”
Here is a list of the features:
- Stunning and immersive 1080p60 and 720p60 video
- 8MP photos with Single, Time Lapse and 5 Photos-per-Second Burst modes
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® connect to GoPro App and Smart Remote
- Rugged, durable and waterproof to 131’ (40m)
- Integrated camera + housing design
- QuikCapture enables power-up and recording start with the press of a single button
- HiLight Tag lets you mark key moments while recording
- SuperView™ captures the world’s most immersive wide-angle field of view
- Auto Low Light mode intelligently adjusts frame rates for optimal low-light performance
- Built-in microphone
- Wearable and Mountable, Compatible with GoPro’s vast array of mounts and accessories
You can find out more details about the new GoPro Hero+ WiFi action camera over at GoPro at the link below.
Source GoProFiled Under: Camera News, Gadgets News, Top News