Google has released a new version of their Google Wallet mobile payment system for Apple’s iOS devices, and the Wallet app now supports Apple’s TouchID.
The update also brings a range of other features to Google Wallet on the iPhone and iPad, you can now split the cost of a transaction, which could be handy if you want to split a bill with your friends.
You can see a full list of what is included in the update below.
What’s New in Version 8.174.19
* Use Google Wallet to divide the cost of any transaction
* Set up Touch ID for secure and quick access to Google Wallet
* Access your loyalty cards and gift cards even when you’re offline
* Now supporting native screen resolution on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
* Fixed problem that was preventing some users from opening the application.
The latest version of Google Wallet is available as a free download from the iTunes app store at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.