Makeblock developed a new educational and fun robot called Gemini, which can be controlled using a companion application loaded onto a tablet and providing a wealth of programming opportunities as well as lots of fun activities to engage in including an awesome battlebot mode.
The Gemini battling robot feature is enabled by adding a dim turret to the top of the wedge shaped robots, which are also capable of being a smart balancing robot offering a number of different features including playing music, and teaching early programming skills.
Watch the video below to see how Makeblock have developed both and educational and engaging fun robot with Gemini, that is now available to back from just $99.
Having fun is how we enrich our life. From refreshing mood to making the best of the day, having fun is so important that we’ve developed so many robot games, toy cars to fulfill this goal: robot car, remote control airplane, racing car. Introducing Gemini – a new type of smart robot.
– Wi-Fi wireless connection between Gemini and phone/tablet brings faster and bigger data transmission, ensuring smooth communication.
– Editable facial expression
– Multiple functions that always revive you: racing, fighting, music playing, dancing, voice changer, and more.
– Three control methods for different needs: motion-path control, gravity control, and path following.
– Programmable mBlockly for your kids to learn programming while having fun with innovative laser tag game among you and your friends that is safe and intuitive.
– Interactive App for both Android & IOS – When you get Gemini on your hands, it will support most of popular Android and IOS devices.
Makeblock has taken to Kickstarter to raise the $100,000 they require to take the Gemini robot into production and start shipping it worldwide. For more information and full specifications jump over to the campaign on the Kickstarter website via the link below.