Here’s a fun geeky toy for all the Star Trek geeks out there, the Star Trek Phaser and Communicator set.
Each phaser and communicator is loaded with lights and sounds and effects from the original Star Trek series. And we mean loaded! From the metal grill and spinning moire pattern of the communicator to the removable Type I phaser (that still has lights and sounds), this set feels like you just jumped someone on the Enterprise and stole their gear.
Here’s the specs.
- Phaser features:
- 4 power settings (with progressively aggressive sounds and lights)
- Light control knob (and on/off switch)
- Flip up “sight”
- Overload setting with “exploding” sounds and light effects
- Detachable Type I phaser – still with full lights and sound!
- Uses 3 LR44/AG13 batteries (included)
- Communicator features:
- Full-size replica with lights and sounds straight from the TV show.
- Moving moire pattern.
- Awesome “Hailing Function” – press a button, close the grill, and 5 seconds later the Enterprise will be calling.
- Flip open metal grill.
- Over 20 sound effects and phrases, including “Spock here, Captain.” – “Scotty here, Captain.” – “Transporter room ready to beam up.” – and more!
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (included)
The Stark Trek Phaser and Communicator set is available for $39.99 from Think Geek.