If your looking for a different PMP that can also play games as well as handle all your media, then it might be worth you checking out the Game-800 PMP.
The Game-800 PMP has a built in emulator that will let you play NES, Famicon, Gameboy, Gameboy Color and even Sega Mega Drive games, on top of that there is a built in text to speech ebook reader, which can read text files in both English and Chinese.
Of course it can also play your favourites tunes and movies, it comes with 4GB of built in storage and can be upgraded to 8GB of storage via an SD memory card.
Here are the full specifications.
- Memory: 4GB (holds 1000 songs, or Countless Games)
- External Memory: SD Card (4GB Max)
- TV-Out Function
- Display: 3.5 Inch QVGA(320×240) LTPS TFT LCD (16:9)
- Video Format: AVI
- Conversion formats: RM, RMVB, AVI, WMV, ASF, MPG, MPEG, MPE, MP4, DAT, MOV, DAT
- Video Resolution: 320×240
- FPS (Frames per Second): 25fps
- Music Format: MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC, RM-Audio, AMR, AAC+
- Bit rate: MP3 8-320Kbps WMA 5-384Kbps
- Picture Format: JPEG, GIF, BMP with zoom
- Record Format: WAV
- Earphone Jack: dual 3.5mm
- SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio): >90dB
- Output of earphones: 2x23mW(16Ohms)
- Output of Speaker: 23mW
- Languages: English, Chinese
- USB: 2.0
- System: Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP Mac OS 10 Linux2.4.2
The Game-800 PMP is available for $80 from ChinaGrabber.
TFTS via TechnabobFiled Under: Gadgets News