We have an awesome free deal for our readers in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store, the Build a Bundle Learn Unity Game Development.
The Build a Bundle Learn Unity Game Development is available for free in our deals store, all you need to do is sign in.
- Build a First-Person Shooter with Godot
- Build a Micro-RPG
- Build a Micro-Strategy Game
The fastest track to success is to learn by doing and in this 3-course bundle, you’ll be able to build real games as you follow along with the lessons. You’ll be working with Godot and Unity engines. Not only will you boost your overall game development skills within these game development engines, but gain essential, fundamental knowledge for coding a variety of strategy game systems that can be expanded further for larger, turn-based projects. Including downloadable project files, these courses will take you through the process of creating 3 different kinds of games — first-person shooter, micro-RPG, and micro-strategy games. Start learning now and come up with real projects to put in your portfolio.
- Access 50 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a first-person shooter, complete with attacking enemies, pickups, & more
- Gain integral skills for manipulating objects in 3D space & for scripting various FPS mechanics with Godot’s GDScript language
- Create a top-down, 2D micro-RPG in Unity
- Learn a variety of skills necessary to create a full-fledged RPG
- Master the basics & learn transferable skills that can be applied to your larger projects
- Create a turn-based, micro-strategy game about building & managing a colony on Mars
Note: Software NOT included.
You can get your handset on this awesome free deal on the Build a Bundle Learn Unity Game Development over at our deals store at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.